Our Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions relate solely to accommodation owned and managed by Park Farm Camping. The name of the supplier, be it Park Farm Camping or an independent supplier is clearly stated on the relevant booking pages within our website, and links to the relevant terms and conditions are found within these booking pages. The following terms and conditions specifically relate SOLELY to the services, accommodation and holidays sold directly by Park Farm Camping and NOT as a booking agent.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions set out the booking conditions with a list of responsibilities and commitments we, Park Farm Camping, office at Park Farm Campsite, Park Farm, Swanton Morley,Dereham, Norfolk, Nr20 4JU ; and you, the customer, have towards each other. When you book your holiday with us you are entering into a contract, which is a legally binding agreement between you and Park Farm Camping.
1. Prices. We reserve the right to correct errors in advertised prices. We will advise you of any error at the time of booking. We reserve the right to correct errors in confirmed prices. This does not entitle us to increase confirmed prices except in the case of an error.
2. Contract. A binding contract between you and us will come into existence once we have received your deposit which is Non Refundable once we have issued a booking confirmation invoice by email via our booking system at www.webreserv.eu The contract shall be deemed to have been made at our office in Swanton Morley, Norfolk and be subject to English Law. We both agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
3. Payment. We reserve the right to pass on to you any bank charges and other costs we incur if payment is made in a foreign currency, by any other method not normally accepted by us or if we have to re-
4. Cancellation by You. Telephone us immediately if you have to cancel your holiday and confirm this in writing by mail or email ( email@example.com). Your cancellation is effective from the date we receive your written notification. We will acknowledge your cancellation in writing.
If we receive written notification of cancellation of your holiday more that 8 full weeks before your holiday start date we will refund all money paid minus our standard booking deposit, which is given at the time of booking.
If your written cancellation is received within 8 weeks of your holiday start date we will not refund any money and you will be liable for the full price of the holiday, whether you have completed your payment or not. You may, with our consent, transfer the holiday onto another party providing that we agree to accept a booking from this party, there will be a £25 administration fee charged for amending your booking.
Amendment charges are not refundable in any event.
5. Amendments. Requests for amendments after your booking has been confirmed must be in writing by post or email . If it is possible to make the amendment, we will charge a £25 administration fee together with any costs or charges imposed by the Owner or other service provider and any applicable increase in the price if the amendment relates to a change of date.
6. Holiday Insurance. Our holidays are not covered by any form of personal insurance, you are therefore strongly recommended to take out a suitable insurance policy for your holiday. All or part of your liabilities as stated above may be covered by your Travel Insurance if your reason for cancellation is one of those covered by your policy.
We cannot accept responsibility for any personal injury, loss, accident, damage or your 3rd party personal liability.
7. Minors. We cannot accept bookings from anyone under 18 years of age.
8. Number in your party. It is a condition of your booking that the total number in your party shall not exceed the capacity of the accommodation as agreed. Should you breach this condition we reserve the right to terminate your contract with us with no compensation or refund due. We categorise adults as 18 years and older, children as being between 2 and 16 years and infants being under two years of age. All ages are applicable for each member of your party at the start date of your holiday. Each party must have at least one adult at the time of booking.
Changes to the numbers quoted at the time of booking must be requested in writing in advance of your arrival at the property. We must be informed of any guests, not advised to us at the time of booking, staying at the property or using the property’s facilities, for which an additional charge may be payable.
9. The Lead Booker. The organiser or leader of a group or party booking (the lead booker) is responsible for completing the party details on the booking form. Should you arrive at your holiday site where a discrepancy exists between the details of the people that are stated on your booking form and the people who are at the holiday site, we have the right to refuse to hand over the accommodation to you.
10. Force Majeure. Neither we, nor the site owner/manager can accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason or circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we or the site owner/manager could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include but are not limited to the destruction or damage of your accommodation through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-
If, due to “force majeure” it is necessary to change or terminate your arrangements after departure but before the scheduled end of your time away, we regret we will be unable to make any refunds (unless we obtain any refunds from our suppliers), pay you any compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.
11. Repairs. We and the site owner/manager have the right to enter any accommodation (without prior notice if this is not practical or possible) if special circumstances or emergencies arise (for example if repairs need to be carried out).
12. Campsite Rules, Terms and Conditions. Each campsite is different and has differing rules, terms and conditions. You are bound by the relevant terms and conditions on the campsite you are staying at. If you would like a copy of these conditions please ask us before completing your booking with us and we will happily forward them onto you. In most circumstances individual campsite policies are conveyed within the content of our website.
The site owner reserves the right to terminate any booking by reason of contravention of these rules and terms. Park Farm Camping accepts no liability for holidays terminated by the site owner/manager under their own terms and conditions and no holiday monies will be refunded by Park Farm Camping.
13. Vehicles. Your vehicles and their accessories and contents are left entirely at your risk. We or the site owner will not be responsible for any loss or damage from or to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever other than, in the case of the site owner negligence of him/herself or his/her employees or agents or, in our case, negligence of ourselves or our employees or agents. Parking and other regulations may vary from one Holiday site to another.
14. Liability. Except where otherwise specified in these Conditions neither Park Farm Camping., nor the site owner can accept liability for any damage, expense, injury, death or loss of any nature whatsoever suffered by any person(s) from any cause whatsoever other than, in the case of the owner(s) the proven negligence of him/herself or his/her employees or agents or, in our case, the proven negligence of ourselves or our employees or agents. This clause does not attempt to exclude negligence or breach of statutory duty.
15. Data protection. In order to process your booking, we need to collect certain personal details from you. These details will usually include the names and addresses of party members, credit/debit card or other payment details and special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the chosen holiday arrangements. If we need any other personal details, we will tell you before we obtain them from you.
We need to pass on your personal details to the companies and organisations who need to know them so that your holiday can be provided (for example the campsite, other supplier, credit/debit card company or bank).
Where you give us details relating to your physical or mental health or condition, we will ask you to give us your written consent to our holding, using and passing on such information.
Except where expressly permitted by the Data Protection Act, we will only deal with the personal details you give us as set out above unless you agree otherwise. For example, if we wish to use any of your personal details for marketing purposes, we will tell you this when we ask for the details and give you the opportunity to say no if you do not want us to do so.
We promise to keep all personal details you give us in connection with your booking confidential.
16. Damage or Loss. The tents and equipment including all accessories supplied, are on loan to you for the duration of your holiday with us. The equipment remains the property of the company and you will not sell, hire out or otherwise part with the possession thereof.
You undertake not to misuse the equipment and to return it with all accessories in the same condition as it was when it was received by you (ordinary wear and tear excepted) We shall be entitled to charge you for any damages or loss to the equipment during the period of your holiday.
17. Customer Care and Complaints. We will do our utmost to ensure that you have an enjoyable holiday. If you do have any complaint you must first try to resolve it with the site manager yourself. If they are unable to resolve the complaint, or you experience problems with the site manager, you must contact our UK offices and request assistance, so that the matter can be resolved on the spot.
You must give us the opportunity to try to resolve any problems or complaints you may have whilst you are at the accommodation. Any refusal to do so or refusal of reasonable rectification may prejudice your rights to compensation or repayment. Please ensure you leave a telephone number and a time for us to contact you back. If your phone is a mobile, ensure it is switched on and that you are in a clear reception area. We may need time to make arrangements.
The site manager (or their staff), our representative or repair people must be given access to the accommodation if you have a problem. We reserve the right for one of our staff to visit the accommodation at any time during this process, and you must agree to meet with a member of our company directly to discuss any situation which may arise. We also reserve the right to send an independent witness to the property to establish facts. This person is not available to make direct comment. If despite having contacted us the problem remains unresolved, it is essential that you contact our UK office again as we are entitled to assume that you are satisfied if we do not hear from you again.
You must not independently move to other accommodation without first allowing our UK office the opportunity to assist you in resolving your complaint or problem. If you do so, or you refuse reasonable rectification, you may prejudice your rights to compensation or repayment.
You must also formally confirm any unresolved complaint in writing to us within 28 days of your return from holiday. We will deal with all observations and/or comments received in writing.
Failure to notify us of complaints entirely in accordance with this paragraph may affect your rights under this contract.
18. Activities and Facilities on holiday. Parents / guardians remain solely responsible for themselves and the care of their children whilst on holiday except where a third party company agrees to takes over the responsibility of running any activities. All facilities and activities are provided at the customers own risk and parents are required to make sure children are accompanied when using site facilities or participating in activities run by our staff or campsite staff.
19. Our Liability To You. We promise to make sure that the holiday arrangements we have agreed to make, perform or provide as applicable as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these booking conditions, we will accept responsibility if, for example, you suffer death or personal injury or your contracted holiday arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of ourselves, our employees, agents or suppliers to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted holiday arrangements. Please note it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents and suppliers). We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:-
20. Your Responsibilities In the interests of safety, you must follow the guidance in our notes, as well as that provided by anybody on our behalf; comply with any local codes of conduct, follow the Country Code, and act sensibly and prudently at all times.
21. The Accommodation Clients must take all reasonable precautions to protect themselves whilst on holiday.
You will be expected to provide basics such as bedding, cleaning materials, cooking basics, bin liners, etc. Please respect your neighbours and avoid causing noise and/or any nuisance.
Pitching tents or parking caravans to accommodate more people than the maximum is strictly forbidden. Animals are not allowed in the properties without permission unless when booked with your holiday.
Take sensible security by locking valuables in your vehicle and ensuring all windows and doors are closed. Take sensible weather precautions to ensure tents are correctly pegged down, any goods and equipment do not touch the tent canvas when raining (especially bed inners) and doors are zipped up. We enter a contract with you on the condition that you abide by these simple rules and that the occupation of the accommodation is not connected with any professional or commercial purpose unless otherwise agreed beforehand.
22. Behaviour. By making a booking with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to the site manager or other service provider. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
We expect all clients to have consideration for other people. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behave in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, the site manager or owner, ourselves, or any person in authority are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the contract of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service. Neither the campsite owner nor Park Farm Camping will have further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
Please note that unreasonable behaviour specifically includes smoking within any accommodation provided by us.
23. Arrival and Departure. You must arrive at your property between 3pm and 6pm, and depart by 10am. If you arrive later than 6pm you may not be able to access your accommodation and will have to make alternative accommodation arrangements until the following day. You are responsible for any resulting cost. It is imperative that you contact the campsite / keyholder at least 24 hours beforehand to make alternative arrangements.
On departure, clients are expected to remove all their personal items including all foodstuffs, empty fridges/freezers, empty all bins, empty any dishwasher and filter, flush toilets, wash up and put away all used kitchen equipment, remove any linen from the beds, return all items to their original positions, wipe surfaces, sweep floors and dispose of all household rubbish at the designated disposal point. The property must be left as clean as you would expect to find it. Failure to do so will incur costs to you.
24. Special Requests and Medical Problems If you have any special request, you must advise us at the time of booking. All special requests are subject to availability. We regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part.
If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your holiday, please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can advise as to the suitability of the chosen arrangements. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline their reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking, cancel when we become aware of these details.
25. Cancellation by Us. We reserve the right to withdraw any holiday dependent on a full a refund being paid to you.